Your Reliable Kansas City Heating, Cooling & Air Quality Services
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, it's no secret – your time is our number one priority. But it's not our only priority. Throughout our company we've designed systems and procedures to ensure your complete confidence in calling upon us to serve your heating and cooling needs. After all, you've placed your trust in us – and ensuring your complete satisfaction and comfort is the least we can do.
Local residents are starting to spruce up their homes this spring, driving huge growth in the remodeling industry. With the housing market rebounding and interest rates low, experts are forecasting a double digit growth in the remodeling industry in 2013 and predict Q1 growth will be in the 12% range.
In honor of National Home Improvement Month (May), One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is encouraging everybody who's delayed making home improvements to start tackling those projects now to ensure their homes remain marketable and on par with others in their neighborhoods.
Our technicians have some tips on which upgrades offer the highest potential cost and energy-saving benefits, while increasing the comfort and value of a home:
- Inexpensive, basic upgrades like installing a programmable thermostat, sealing leaks around windows and doors, and sealing ducts could greatly reduce AC costs.
- A 15-year old furnace likely uses only half the energy that goes to it, while a new one might use up to 96 percent of the energy. Replacing an old furnace could improve comfort, reduce the gas bill and help save the environment.
- Replacing an old air conditioning system (one with a SEER rating of less than 8 or one older than 10 years old) with a new, more energy efficient system (SEER rating of at least 13) could save money and add value to a home. Owners should be able to recoup the cost in just a few years.
- A healthy living environment, free of toxins and harsh chemicals, is becoming increasingly important as people decide to stay in their homes for longer periods. Installing a UV Light as part of the heating system can help kill and control the live mold spores.
- Installing a radiant barrier can save 5-10% on heating and cooling costs and add value to a home. Radiant barrier will lower your energy bills and prolong the life of your HVAC equipment.
Call a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® technician today to learn about our special Home Improvement Month offers and discover more upgrades that could potentially save you money and increase the value of your home
One Hour is Kansas City's premier full-service heating, cooling and air quality resource. As you can tell by our name, we understand your time is valuable. Our Guaranteed One Hour Appointments are designed to never keep you waiting. Plus, our technicians are among the most skilled, knowledgeable and courteous in the business.
Benefits of Working With One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, or your money refunded.
- Our Service Technicians are courteous, knowledgeable and professional.
- Fully stocked trucks for one-trip service calls.
- Straight Forward™ Pricing means our prices are fair and consistent; no surprises once the job is done!
Our Recent Articles
- Kansas City Furnace Installation Best Left to the Pros
- Kansas City Office Air Conditioning
DIY home repair projects are lots of fun and a good way to learn new things, you also save money [...]
If you install the right kind of air conditioning in an office, you will discover that under more pleasant working [...]
If you are looking for a Kansas City heating, air conditioning or indoor air services then please call 816-524-2121 or complete our online request form.